Procedure for Transcript Request After Graduation

Before we can process your request to send transcripts we need:

A request in writing, email or fax with the following information:

  • Your name, or name as it was while attending Joel Barlow High School

  • Your year of graduation

  • Name and address of College, University, or other official organization

If you would like a transcript sent to your home address, please know that it will be an unofficial copy, as per school policy.

Please mail your request to:

Joel Barlow High School
Counseling Dept.
100 Black Rock Tpke.
Redding, CT 06896


Fax to: 203-938-9602


eMail : or (school year only)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.